The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
TopDawg

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby TopDawg » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:04 am

:D lol I panic and drice striaght into an island usually
ConradVonKaiser

Postby ConradVonKaiser » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:27 am

Hey guys, vonKaiser here, had some issues with my original account that I'm still trying to work out. hopefully I can rectify them soon so as to lessen any confusion. But have a few videos to put up so you'll be getting more then one.

Since the Okhotnik video I did an overview on the Kamikaze R for those who might not know too much about it. Elements event is taking place where if you earn enough coins you can purchase your very own Kamikaze, however, it's a bit tough and a bit of a grind to get enough for her. So is this ship worth the grind, effort, and time put in to get her? Well I can't tell you that, I'm not your supervisor. But what I can do is show you a video of it's strengths and let you guys draw your own conclusions.

If you have a Kamikaze or already are set on picking her up and don't feel like watching a long winded review, Well I have another long winded review for you with one of the newest premium ships in the game and the very 1st Italian ship to be released, the Duca d'Aosta.

To be honest, she's been a frustrating ship for me. But I think it's more of me then the ship. I came in expecting a completely different style of play and tried to force her to do what I thought she should do, instead of sitting back, listening to the ship and letting her tell me what she should do. Since I started doing that though, I've been having some better times and games with her.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm shocked, my duca d'Aosta video actually was featured in a Wargaming news Post :shock:

But I don't want to let a small bit of fame get to my head, so we go back to the 1st time out Video series, this time featuring the Tier 4 French Cruiser Duguay-Trouin. I got lucky this game and my mad dash to the safety of the north island paid off netting me x14 citadels and 86k damage.

TopDawg

Postby TopDawg » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:56 am

nice as always.

I have the Kamikazi nice little DD spot range is down to 5.4
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:13 pm

Kamikaze is a fun little ship. For some reason though I just can't do well with her. I see people throw up massive games with massive scores, I can only manage to average 40k damage per game with her. She's unseated my Hipper as most battles though :lol:

So now my list looks like the following:
Kamikaze R 76 Battles
Admiral Hipper 75 Battles
Nürnberg 52 Battles
Admiral Graf Spee 51 Battles

Which surprised me, how long it took me to get that high in the other ships, Spee just kinda walked right up and said nope, I'm in the top 4 now. :lol:
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:41 pm

a Second video for the weekend, this time of the Fiji. She's quickly outpacing a lot of my other ships as fun to play, and while I don't always do THIS well with her, when I'm in a slump I can usually rely on her to break me out of it.

https://wowreplays.c...ser-Fiji-Shards

TopDawg

Postby TopDawg » Mon May 01, 2017 8:36 am

have some high rolls in my Kami, look up my wows replays
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm

167k damage? jeeze, yeah I wish I could pull games like that more often. I tend to play my DD's far too agressively. If I stay back I just worry someone in chat's gonna call me out for not pushing... then i eat a torp to the bow :(

I've got a new Monday video up tonight, as part of a viewer request. This time in the Tier 6 French Premium Battleship Dunkerque. Another decent ship that most love, I'm just not too profficient at the bow tanking game play style that it requires. I got lucky in this game and punched far above my weight though

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat May 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Chapayev. I've had her for awhile however I just hate playing stock ships. once you get to the upper tiers it's not as easy to burn free XP and unlock what you need for your first game. However, I wanted to give her a fair chance and see if I liked her as much as I did the previous ships in the line, so I took her out in stock configuration, not something I do often. Game was a loss but I managed to survive it and get a pretty good amount of damage. Ship performed better then I expected and the guns are absolutely devastating, which I think I will enjoy.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon May 08, 2017 5:28 pm

New video, little on the different side, no gameplay on this one just an overview on the upcoming "Hunt the Bismarck" campaign. Emblems that'll give you historical tidbits about the ships involved in the hunt, cool camo's and, at the end, the chance to earn your very own Bismarck.

Return to “Video Submission”