(NA) Community Spotlight

Critters
Site Admin

(NA) Community Spotlight

Postby Critters » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:59 pm

Evening Captains,
2 New additions to ship tree video library, we have new videos today from Ubiru & BaronVonGamez. Enjoy!

The NA forums have come back to life. You can tell from the Red Tracker that there is much more community activity happening. For those who don't know what the Red Tracker is, it's a searchable log of Wows Developer forum posts from NA/EU/RU integrated with Google translate.

Also, For those who haven't visited WorldofWarships.com recently.
I am Truly Honored by being named a Key Contributor. NA Wargaming has also given me a way to keep the ship tree's & information updated . So look forward to that.

Until tomorrows update, this is Critter.

Yep, we're watching you. Not in the creepy Jason Voorhees sort of way, just the normal Community Manager sort of way. We're combing the forums, reading all the social media posts, and generally just getting all up in your business. We're going to take this opportunity to say... You're awesome!

Take a look below at a few of the goings on within the community. You can bet we'll be featuring you, your work, and your comments in the days ahead. Stay tuned!

Key Contributor Highlight: Critter8
Today, we would like to salute the epic contributions of player "Critter8" who has created a truly excellent website that gives excellent tips, tricks and news to old salts and new swabbies alike. Thank you Critter8!

Read Full Article...

Creator of ShipComrade.com : News, Guides & Community.
TanksFTM
NA Contributor

Re: (NA) Community Spotlight

Postby TanksFTM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Well done. Pressure is on now! :D
TanksfortheMammeries
Noise, with dirt on it.
Visit my Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/TanksForTheMammeries
Twitter: @seancaskie
Twitch: Tanks_for_the_Mammeries

World of Tanks, World of Warships, Star Citizen and Armored Warfare