* These ships have been included into the version for testing purposes, and will become available to all players with the following updates.
- The opening of German and Russian/USSR Tech tree are represented by the branch of German cruisers and the branch of Russian/USSR destroyers
- The starting ship of Russian/USSR Tech tree patrol ship Orlan
destroyers branch represented by ships: Storojevoy – Tier 2; Derzky - Tier 3; Izyaslav - Tier 4; Gnevny - Tier 5; Ognevoy - Tier 6; Udaloy - Tier 7; Tashkent - Tier 8; Kiev - Tier 9; Khabarovsk - Tier 10.
- The starting ship of German Tech tree colony ship Hermelin was introduced before and now will take her proper place in the branch
Cruisers branch is represented by ships: Dresden - Tier 2; Kolberg - Tier 3; Karlsruhe - Tier 4; Konigsberg - Tier 5; Nurnberg - Tier 6; York - Tier 7; Admiral Hipper - Tier 8; Roon - Tier 9; Hindenburg - Tier 10.
- 3 ships were added to the premium ship collection: Polish destroyer Bliskavica - Tier 6; Russian/USSR battleship Nikolay I - Tier 4; Japanese cruiser Tone - Tier 7.
- The values of thickness of hull planking have been corrected. Now it is not thicker than bills planking. When we were setting the armour for the bills, in some cases we didn't realize that the center of the hull can be really "true", and on high tiers in some cases arnouor in the ceter of the hull was smaller than on the bills. This is now fixed.
- Increased by 50% the number of HP points for the 4 and 5 inches main battery guns.
- Redesigned the system of turrets turning on all ships. Now Main Caliber guns that meet an obstacle while turning, automatically raise (if technically possible). As a result of this redesign, the cases where main caliber guns go through other ship's elements are nearly gone. In rare cases this issue can still be found, as the fix in such caes would have lead to serious limitation or shooting range. E.g. Nagato battleship's second turret's guns are still "hitting" the raised element of the first turret, otherwise we would have had to add to their "blindspot" nearly 7 km on course of the ship.
- Battleship Tirpiz: Added Messerschmitt Bf.109 G catapult fighter plane.
- Added branch of German cruisers.
- Cruiser Hashidate: Removed inner hull upgrade.
- Cruiser Myoko: Mounted torpedo module type 90 mod1, the same as in Hatsuharu destroyer. Players that have researched the module for both ships will receive compensation.
- Cruiser Aurora: AA armament 7,62-mm “Maxim” machine gun changed for 76,2-mm Lender guns. Firing distance of AA guns increased to 2 km, the damage doubled.
- Cruiser Murmansk: КОР-2 catapult spotter changed for "original" Vought OS2U.
- Added branch of destroyers and starting ship "Orlan".
- Cruiser Erie: removed inner hull upgrade.
- Battleship South Carolina: Increased the number of HP points of top hull from 29000 to 31700.
- Battleship Colorado battleship: Increased fire rate (to 2 times per minute, i.e. cooldown time 30 sec instead of 35) and turrets rotation speed to 4 radians per second (used to be 3).
- Added the Domination mode with two control points to all the maps, except the "Hotspot".
- Changed script settings of the "Domination" mode with two points. The reward for capture of enemy’s control point is 1000 points. The time of control point capture is 180 seconds.
- Reduced the speed of getting points from captures points on the maps "Two brothers", "North" и "Islands of ice" from 3 points every 5 seconds to 3 points every 6 seconds.
- Changed the probability of getting some of the maps.
- If the fighter planes began to carry out the "fire storm" mission, other fighters will not be able to engage them into battle until the end of the mission.
- Added voice messages for Quick commands and Emoticons. Voice messages are only played once in a row, to exclude the possibility of sound spamming.
- Introduced Japanese voice overs (TBA 17/09).
- Quick Messages are available during battle.
Use F3 - F11 to send a short message and give commands to allies.
The messages are sent to all players or only allies depending on the chosen chat channel.
Commands are given only within your team.
Messages and commands are duplicated in the chat; the speaker is marked for a short time in the game screen and on the mini-map.
Key bindings can be changed in the Settings menu.
- F3 Indicate targets (targets possible to indicate: base, point, ship)
- F4 Thank you
- F5 Affirmative!
- F6 Negative!
- F7 Support required
- F8 SOS
- F9 Great battle
- F10 Good luck to all
- F11 Damn and blast!
- Average battle experience in player's profile in client is now displayed with premium account in consideration, but excluding the modificators (first win per day modificator, signal flags modificators, etc). Average battle experience on World of Warships Portal worldofwarships.* is now displayed the same way.
For players with ATI Radeon GPUs (5XXX and 6XXX series) AMD released a hotfix to resolve WoWS client crush some users may experience. More details are avaliable on driver download page