Two high tier Premium ships have been added to the game client:
- Changed map loading screen image
- Fixed invisible barriers appearing on some maps
- Fixed visual artifacts on Two Brothers and Hot Spot maps
- Fixed incorrect behavior of shells when fired at particular parts of the islands on Islands map
The following ships have been added for testing purposes on a limited basis. Players will not be able to purchase them, but you may encounter them in battle.
- Diana - An armored cruiser with an impressive primary battery and multiple secondary armaments.
- Pallada - Another classic example of a well-equipped armored cruiser.
- Marblehead - A fast scout cruiser with torpedoes and a relatively strong primary armament; as well as a plane launcher.
- Cincinnati - A light cruiser with a rapid rate of fire, strong AA equipment, and can launch a scout plane.
- Tachibana - Small and fast, that's the name of the game for this Japanese destroyer.
- Sakura - The first destroyer entirely designed in Japan. Like most destroyers, she relies on her torpedoes for damage output.
- Mikasa - A legend in her own time, she fought in the Russian-Japanese war. Her stats are well-rounded and will prove to be a valuable ally or fearsome enemy.
- Reload times for dual purpose guns on Mutsuki (top configuration) have been decreased (they reload faster now).
- Fixed the incorrect displaying of smoke from enemy ships funnels
- Fixed an error resulting an incorrect animation of squadron takeoff during a carrier's destruction
- Fixed an error leading to the increase of water detail as the camera zooms out from the ship
- Fixed the flashing of the tracer at low and medium graphics settings
- Fixed an error causing an incorrect system message after rejecting a division invite
- Fixed an error which led to the incorrect display of messages when modules were critically damaged
- Fixed the error that prevented the display of Doubloons as an option for dismounting a Modernization
- Fixed errors in text message display
- Fixed the error which, in some cases, led to client crash when opening the chat channel
- Fixed the error which led to client crash while entering battle
- Fixed the error which incorrectly set some graphics settings when auto-detecting the quality for the low configurations computers
- Map selection for the server has been reworked
- Fixed the error that led to the ship staying in the battle indefinitely
- Fixed an error of the battle not finishing when bases are captured simultaneously in Standard battle mode
- Fixed an issue which caused a failure to display damage icons for AA system on Russian and British ships