The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
vonKaiser

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby vonKaiser » Sat May 13, 2017 4:49 pm

New video today (This time with actual gameplay instead of me just constantly talking) :medal:

Another Kamikaze Replay. Since the clash of the elements I've been playing her a little more often then I used too, it's one of my highest played ships but I kind of just put her on the shelf for awhile and forgot about her. Been having some fun with her as of late though

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat May 13, 2017 5:04 pm

And just a quick video I did. Considering it was a highlight reel in a contest by Jingles that got me the majority of you guys and gals to watch/subscribe I figure it's only right to do a new one every once in awhile. Thanks to you all I'm doing my best to learn editing, do better with my commentary, and just generally trying to do stuff to get you guys laughing and enjoying the videos. So here's a new highlight reel to enjoy with a little bit of animated gif and sounds to hopefully step up my game a little.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Tue May 16, 2017 4:37 pm

Quick update to the information I put out from the Test Server on the Hunt the Bismarck Campaign Link to news article can be found here: https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/com ... -the-spot/

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Tue May 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Another viewer request video of the USS Sims, Tier 7 Premium DD. I'm not the best with her so don't expect a hall of fame game but I go into some of her strengths and weaknesses and illustrate a few during this game

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Wed May 24, 2017 10:38 pm

So since I failed my viewers and didn't get a video up last Saturday OR Sunday... I offer an appeasement double update. 1 viewer request for the Campbeltown, and another in the Speed Demon known as the Leningrad.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Thu May 25, 2017 10:52 pm

Took me a bit longer then usual to get my hands on the Hood but I finally did and after this game I'm quite glad I did. Don't have any long term impressions but she definitely seems to be a fun little ship after my 1st Time Out in her.

TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Fri May 26, 2017 6:12 am

hearing mixed feeling about this ship
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri May 26, 2017 8:10 am

TopDawg wrote:hearing mixed feeling about this ship

Yeah I can see why. I bought her assuming I was getting a British Scharnhorst really, minus the torps. So far she's met those expectations. Major thing I'd do for her? Buff the reload. She's got Warspite guns at a higher tier, and I was shocked at the broadside Alabama shots that shattered, aren't exactly punchy. Really wasn't expecting that TBH. But again that was 1st trial with her so maybe I (probably) did something wrong.

I'm going to load up the training room one of these days and do a pen test on the guns unless I can find the data elsewhere. Want to see exactly what I'm going to be dealing with while playing her.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun May 28, 2017 11:41 pm

I'm loving the French Line, up to tier 5 now and each one has been more enjoyable then the last. However, with the speed of the Emile, you can get yourself in some major trouble if you're not paying attention

TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 am

the next one is better that the last at T6 it is quite good

Return to “Video Submission”