The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
vonKaiser

The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby vonKaiser » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Good Afternoon one and all. vonKaiser here and I've been subjecting torture... err... I mean I've been doing videos here and there for a time. Since recently I've actually begun doing commentary on them as well which has helped me get over the bit of anxiety that I used to get from the thought of speaking to multiple people. Considering I'm by far from the best player in Warships I try to tailor the videos from a more "what will the average player be looking at" when taking one of the ships out. What's the first impression like, what are things that stand out? I don't know if it's working or if anyone actually gets any benefit from them but I'm enjoying it and it has been helping me learn the rudimentary basics of editing and even a little bit of photoshop which I always thought outside the realm of my expertise. Reading through this site and the forum posts there's just tons of information, I highly doubt anything I do would scratch the surface on some others reviews but I'm attempting to do my best.

If you guys take the time to watch and notice anything I should be doing differently or the like, please let me know. New to all this and kind of flying by the seat of my pants when it comes to the review. Think the only REAL in depth one I did was on the Kaiser battleship when it came out and that one clocked in at a little over an hour, so yeah that doesn't work to well, brevity is not a strong point lol. But, hope you guys and gals enjoy, if these don't fit the theme of the site or if they'll just be taking up space let me know and I'll delete the thread so as not to clutter anything up.

Have a good day.

vonKaiser

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby vonKaiser » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:48 pm

And while I'm at it, another I did when I first took out the Missouri. Yeah I'm not too great at Tier 9 so bunch of rookie mistakes. I tend to stick around the 6-8 tiers, just more comfortable in them. But now that I've got the Missouri, Friedrich Der Große and soon the Roon I'm going to eventually have to break out of my comfort zone :/

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:55 pm

A long grind comes to an end. After 75 Battles with an average damage score of 49,112 and a sub par 44.00% win rating, I bid a fond farewell to the Admiral Hipper with one of my best games in her ever. And while i know i play her wrong, waaaaay too much HE not enough AP, with Demolition Expert and flags she's quite capable, I mean x21 fires is quite a bit lol

*Edit* Ugh, can't make the youtube tags work sometimes :?
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 am

3 new videos featuring the low tier German DD's. Fun, different, and with torpedo arcs that can be a bit of a game changer in certain situations they definitely are fun to play

Tier 2 V-25

Tier 3 G-101

And finally the Tier IV V-170 where though luck and good placement I managed to have a monster of a game

Last edited by vonKaiser on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:32 pm

Now that everyone is getting thier hands on the Graf Spee, think it's time we took a more in depth look at this little cruiser with an identity crisis

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:30 pm

Well the Missouri money train has taken it's top spot in my highest damage game ever since I joined Warships. 176k damage, 904k credits. 4 kills, 4 citadel hits for good measure. Wish I could play this well in all my games :(

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:54 pm

Managed to get a Kraken in a Leningrad, just sorry to those on my team who I stole some kills from :/

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:09 am

Belfast with intertia Fuse HE. I know it's a waste on a British captain but it's just so good that I really don't want to respec him and take it out :(

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:26 pm

I finally break through the the 200k damage cap that has been eluding me for oh so long. The Atago takes her place as my highest damaging ship to this point.

Replay link sans my voice in case you like that better:
http://wowreplays.com/Replay/29234-vonK ... nd-of-Fire

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Another in the 1st time out series where I give my opinions and thoughts on a new ship the very first time I take it into battle. Managed to skip the grind through the Emerald mostly (even though I liked the Emerald) and get the Leander thanks to the Santa Convoy missions

Return to “Video Submission”