The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
TopDawg

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby TopDawg » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:36 am

Yes I find my self wanting to play some ships after seeing a good review or a good video ....
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Well strap on your Viking Raiding helmet TopDawg because we're going out in the Newest Viking Longboat to be found in World of Warships. Introducing the Tier V Russian Premium DD: Okhotnik

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:23 pm

Sorry for no video this weekend guys and gals, was putting it off for when my new microphone arrives... Darn delay in shipping has it arriving TODAY instead of Saturday like it should have been :( But will definitely have a video up either today (3/27/17) or tomorrow (3/28/17) depending on how hard it is to setup this Microphone. Here's hoping for better sound quality, less hissing and overall, a better listening experience for all who tune into the videos.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:15 pm

I don't get to post many games in Tier 10 because I usually don't last long enough to make an impact in them. This time around though thanks to some friendly smoke screens and some luck I manage to pull off a decent game.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:40 am

Another installment in the 1st time out video series, this time the brand new, Tier 8, USN Battleship, Alabama. Truly a dream to sail, very maneuverable, quick rudder response, tight turning circle and a citadel, while not totally protected, is located under the waterline to make it frustrating for the enemy team. Definitely a worthy contender in the premium ship pool.

TopDawg

Postby TopDawg » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:13 am

good review Von keep them coming....
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:49 am

Thanks TopDawg, yeah she really is a joy to sail around. Only drawback she has is that massive superstructure. IFHE does a number on it as this video showed with the Kutuzov. Not even the fire damage, just the damage I was taking from the shells. But her other main strength is that AA suite. Built as an AA platform I bet she'll give Carriers fits. Limited use now but once the UI rework comes around I have a feeling carriers might see an uptick in their popularity.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Finally a decent damage game in my Okhotnik. I love the ships but it's been cursed for me, just haven't been able to do decently with her. Granted it's my fault, playing her far too aggressively.

TopDawg

Postby TopDawg » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:23 am

nice video again, need to sort your aiming out tho Von ;)
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:02 pm

Yeah it's been one of the consistent problems I've had in Warships. Well when you've got a DD closing in to 2-3km from you, panic mashing of the fire button tends to come into play and I'm not good enough to check my sectors instead of tunnel visioning in on the threat :lol:

Return to “Video Submission”