The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
vonKaiser

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Sorry about the delay on this one. Took me awhile to figure out a format that worked on how to do it. Presenting the first edition of Scuttlebutt. No action here ladies and gents, just pure scuttlebutt, new things coming to the game, new ships, information that hasn't been finalized. I know the supertesters and the like have better access to this stuff and will probably do better videos then me about it, but dangit I have a duty to my fans :D

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:07 pm

A rare Tier 9 game. I don't go up this high too often, I'm not good enough for the style of play required, but I needed to knock some progress in on the Yamamoto mission and didn't do too badly for once.

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:46 pm

Welcome to Episode 2 of Scuttlebutt, news, upcoming info, and various other tidbits from world of warships. Today we discuss Zeppelgate, deep water torpedos, and a small test was done on the illusive gap in the Gnevny hull that can avoid torpedos.

TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:28 am

nice video
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks Top Dawg, still working out the format and everything, new method to doing the scuttlebutt videos over the regular game play commentary so I'm still tweaking and changing stuff. Probably have another issue of it up soon once 6.10 hits and the graphics changes come around. Got some B reel from the Fiji testing and I'll try to super-impose that over the new footage to give an idea of the changes... Actually, might try to do that for a few ships just to see the differences.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:41 pm

A clip of the old graphics, then a clip of the new that really hits home the differences and how much different it looks. After that we have a Tier 5 Marblehead cruiser video and some discussion about Mods and modpacks available to the community.

TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:30 am

must admint I like the new effects and sounds looks a lot better
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:42 pm

I'm a fan of the whistle from the shells in spectator view as they travel long distances.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:54 am

Warning, long video is long. I put an in depth look, 1st time out, AND 2nd time out into this video so if anyone wants to skip to a certain part and not listen to me drone on and on and on for an hour, time stamps for certian spots of the video are in the description

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:44 am

The Retirement of the Yubari. I love the ship, but I've done so well with her since i started taking her out that I just can't bring myself to keep taking her out and ruin her numbers.

Return to “Video Submission”