The 1st time out Series and other videos

A place to post your World of Warships Video's. Exceptional Video's may get added to the Directory.
vonKaiser

Re: The 1st time out Series and other videos

Postby vonKaiser » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:59 am

TopDawg wrote:
vonKaiser wrote:
TopDawg wrote:Bought this my self, liking it so far.....

How does she handle when under enemy BB fire? I haven't had a chance to test her armor and angling just yet but hopefully will be able too soon.

She does quite well. its ony when she comes under fire from those BB that have a longre reach that she can suffer, but on the whole not too bad, even her AA is not too bad

On paper I was surprised to see her AA compliment. Think the only reason it doesn't do better is due to the ranges of the guns. Took the 10 point captain that was part of the bundle and specced him a little differently to see what might happen.

Right now he's running:
Priority Target
Expert Marksman
Superintendent (Definitely need those extra heal charges)
Advanced Firing Training

This opens up the detection range to 13.7km instead of 11.4 but increases the range of the AA guns. You're still no Texas, but I find myself seeing 2, sometimes 4 planes shot down on an attack wave. The 4 is rare and usually when I make the enemy Bomber squads chase me down, spending more time in the AA bubble. She should be an interesting ship to test, especially since that repair being unique opens up the tier 2 and tier 3 captain skills because you don't have to be so reliant on taking High Alert and Basics of Survivability.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 pm

a shorter video, giving some of my thoughts and the process I use before hitting the button to use one of the limited number of charges of your repair party in the October Revolution
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:38 pm

Sorry guys, I know I'm overdoing it on the October Revolution videos but I'm just having so much fun with it, I can't stop pressing the battle on button after finishing a game with it lol
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:11 pm

Just a note, after the contest end on the 21st I may not have a video for a bit. Noticed with this video the distortion on the mic (which I initially just thought was a blown speaker on my end) is getting worse, so I'll be sending it back to Marshall Electronics for a (Hopefully)warranty repair. I'll be working on a highlight video for next week in the meantime so I don't leave you guys without anything.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:15 pm

Winners have been selected and an e-mail sent. Please let me know ASAP your in game account name through the e-mail so I can purchase the ship for you guys. I want to take this moment to once again say thank you to everyone who's subscribed to my youtube channel and who tunes in to listen to me talk and ramble about World of Warships. Never thought I'd get to the 300 subscriber mark, never thought I could be that interesting to people to be honest lol. I plan on doing another one of these at the 500 subscriber mark so stay tuned for that.

Again Thanks for everything guys.

Sincerely,

vonKaiser

vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:11 pm

Hey guys just a bit of an update. Microphone is still being repaired and I don't have it back yet. In other words, no video this week. Unless you guys want to see a video with no commentary. But up to you guys.
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am

Sorry for the long delay everyone. Mic is back and hooked up and I'm back to making videos
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:54 pm

A Tier 8 Cruiser, sailed by yours truly. A tier 10 game where I don't do so well... The lovely New Orleans carried me all the way to the top of this one

TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 am

nicely played...

Return to “Video Submission”