Warspite - Tier VI Premium Queen Elizabeth Class

Mameddoks

View the latest post

Postby Mameddoks » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:24 pm

All the posts with attached thumbnails are just blank where the thumbnail would be and I cant click on them to view them. Any idea what setting on my browser or display might be blocking them? Thanks in advance.
TopDawg
Community Member

Re: Warspite - Tier VI Premium Queen Elizabeth Class

Postby TopDawg » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:08 pm

have you tried to refresh your browser or using a different one to see if it is that?
1AngryMarine

Postby 1AngryMarine » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:27 pm

Here's a little tidbit I found while I just browsing the net for batlleships. Warspite, which was one of five Queen Elizabeth class battleships. Looking at the armor and other specs in the game, it appears to be right according to the game but doing some additional research I found out the QE class battleships were supposed to have been outfitted with (4) 21in submerged torpedo tubes. Now that would definitely give them some additional punch. It may even give them the extra edge to at least knock down a Tier VII or yet a Tier VIII. I was fortunate enough before I was able to take down a Tirpitz with my Arizona but that required some nifty dodging and numerous salvoes from her 14' in guns. If they continue the normal 3 tier spread they have in matchmaking Warspite with the torpedo tubes can deliver some nasty surprises with those.
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:31 am

in WoT is is the T28 Prototype TD

Return to “Britain”