Revision date: 2016-10-29 by ZeBoss
We: The Art of Warfare [TAW] - World of Warships EU Fleet are recruiting
What is TAW
- The Art of Warfare is an international gaming community supports over 40 games and has over 2500+ members. And have been on the Internet since 2001.
- TAW is not like other gaming clans. In fact, we consider ourselves a gaming community. The difference is the commitment our members and leaders make to TAW as a whole. Many of our members join TAW and stay for years when they realize they can’t find consistently competitive and fun games every week in another group. In many cases, as support for games dwindles, TAW continues to be strong month after month, year after year.
- There are 2-two Battalion in our division: NA Fleet and EU Fleet, dedicated to play on the NA server and the EU server.
- We are currently recruiting for Mature, Fun like-minded individuals for World of Warships, WWS as our internal code.
What we looking after
TAW ENLISTMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Enlisted captains are the most important part of the TAW fleet structure.
- They carry out orders and complete missions together with other dedicated TAW captains
- As a TAW captain, you will be challenged to accomplish tasks that will put your abilities to the test, and you will discover talents that you never dreamed you had.
- Enlisted TAW captains are Active players and you will always find someone online at out home port that will Division up.
- Respect towards all our members
- Three and a half hours of gaming a week at our scheduled events, divided on two evenings.
- Be 16-yrs or older. See note 1 - changed from 15 to 16-yrs or older
- Working microphone and TeamSpeak installed
- Follow our Code of Ethics (CoE)
- Have a positive attitude
Enlistment is the process of taking you into TAW and make you familiar with us and our Code of Ethics (CoE) and policies we follow.
What we offer - what you get
- During this process, you will talk to your dedicated Drill Instructor (DI) who will take you through our Boot Camp, basic training.
- Through the boot camp, you will be set up correctly and introduced to TAW and the EU fleet.
- Your DI will give you the rank as Recruit ® at our home port (TeamSpeak) and at our Website.
- The DI’s main task is to train you as a Recruit ® and get you to Private First Class (PFC)
- Your responsibilities as an enlisted member will depend on your choices of engagement in TAW.
- Mature gamers that want a laid back environment away from foul language and offensive topics.
- Structured gaming environment for all of our members. All of our game divisions hold regular practices or events twice a week. Our field leaders work hard to prepare exciting tournaments, competitions and events, so you can rest assured that your fellow division members will show up! Many of our divisions also compete in external competitions/ladders. In addition, the training staff of your division constantly work on new ways to help you improve your game!
- Streaming channel on Twitch
- YouTube channel
- TeamSpeak server
- EDU - TAW University
- Online TAW's shop
- Social media channels: Facebook TAW Gaming, Facebook TAW World of Warships, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Steam, Anook etc.
Check us out on our website and look over our Code of Ethics (CoE) and see if we are for you:
- Join TAW Navy - Apply Now
- If there are question of any kind, please don’t hesitate to take contact: ZeBoss [at] taw.net
Talk to the Staff
- Feel free to connect to our TeamSpeak and ask for a staff member of the WWS - EU Fleet - Battalion. Have " [WWS 2]" after your TS nickname so staff can see what games you are interested in.
- Download TeamSpeak for free
Note 1 - 2017-08-07 edited by ZeBoss accordance to this note here,
«Due to the new upcoming Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA") from the European Union where it stat that it's requires parental consent before information society service providers can process the personal data of children under 16 years of age. TAW is then rising the minimum age requirement from 15 to 16-years to apply to this rules in EU.»