TopDawg
Community Member

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby TopDawg » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:58 am

Welcome Fury and nice to have you aboard...... :mrgreen:
BURN_Miner

Postby BURN_Miner » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:33 pm

BURN_Miner here, obviously. My name is the same here as it is on the WG boards to avoid confusion. ;)

Just wanted to drop a quick line to say hi to everyone. I know this is a fairly short intro, but I tend to get really long winded. So I will sort of bullet point myself here as I do have to be sort of vague in some areas.

Occupation: Recovering from cancer, so currently seeking another profession and retraining/schooling.
Married and have kids.

Sorry for the very brief intro, but at the moment it is a necessity, hopefully soon I can explain that aspect a bit better.

Anyway, loving the site and have been lurking on it for a bit.

Thanks for keeping it up and not only maintaining it, but constantly improving it.

Miner

Also, posted my rig (system specs and pics) in the computer forum http://shipcomrade.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3613 take care all.
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:39 am

Welcome miner nice rig.....
AetamYT
ShipComrade Staff

Postby AetamYT » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:14 am

Hi everyone

I recently found this forum and decided to lurk around here. I am from austria and I play on the EU servers. Video games have been my hobby for quite some time. I enjoy a lot of different games, recently I started playing Blade and Souls. And obviously I love and play World of Warships. I used to play WoT but stopped about a year ago.

I know this is very short for an introduction, but I basically just wanted to say hi.
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:52 am

Welcome introducting your self is never too short at least you took the time ;)
bowker
ShipComrade Staff

Postby bowker » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:54 pm

AetamYT wrote:Hi everyone

I recently found this forum and decided to lurk around here. I am from austria and I play on the EU servers. Video games have been my hobby for quite some time. I enjoy a lot of different games, recently I started playing Blade and Souls. And obviously I love and play World of Warships. I used to play WoT but stopped about a year ago.

I know this is very short for an introduction, but I basically just wanted to say hi.

Welcome Aetam, I really enjoy your videos you've been posting. Keep it up.

Also, side question. How do you like Blade and Souls? Been trying to get into it but haven't had the time yet... I'm looking for something to take me away from WoW :lol:
bowker
ShipComrade NA Social Media Manager
AetamYT
ShipComrade Staff

Postby AetamYT » Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:42 pm

bowker wrote:Welcome Aetam, I really enjoy your videos you've been posting. Keep it up.

Also, side question. How do you like Blade and Souls? Been trying to get into it but haven't had the time yet... I'm looking for something to take me away from WoW :lol:

Thanks, I am happy if you like them!

As for Blade and Soul, so far I am having fun. You get to max lvl reasonably fast. 1v1 and 3v3 arenas don´t require any gear. The pve endgame seems like a lot of grind but so far it is still fun. The open world pvp is well... there is not much point to it. But I really enjoy the combat mechanics. And that I am playing an easy class like summoner probably helps :P
Comrad_Slak__

Postby Comrad_Slak__ » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:57 am

HI!

Same as the NA forums, which are down atm.

I have lurked a bit on here in the past, figured I would take this as an opportunity to pop in here to say hello.

this "smilie" is great btw :twisted:
and this one :evil:
and this one :shock:

anyways see you in game, on here or the forums <o
AetamYT
ShipComrade Staff

Postby AetamYT » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 am

Hi Comrad Slak

Welcome to the forum!
vonKaiser

Postby vonKaiser » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Greetings one and all,

Long time user of the resources here at Ship Comrade, however never realized there was a forum section :? so figured may as well drop in here as well.

Real name is Conrad but have gone by vonKaiser in online gaming since I started long, long, ago. It began with Red Baron, progressed into Red Baron 3D and Sid Meiers Gettysburg, Fighter Ace 3.5, Jane's air combat, Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator, a brief foray into City of Heroes and City of Villains, IL-2 Sturmovik, Red Orchestra, the entire Silent Hunter series and into my days in World of Tanks. Now'a'days I stick primarily to World of Warships, Rise of Flight and occasionally can be found roaming no mans land in "Verdun" and will probably be MIA for awhile once the new Battlefield game releases lol.

I am the Security/Safety director for a large R&D laboratory and keep sometimes hectic hours, just recently finished 3 weeks of 112 hour work weeks but am back down to a normal 65 hour workweek :lol: . When I'm not working I am trying to teach myself the finer points of video editing and the like, as of now my skills are limited to the options available in Windows Media Player but that's better then I used to be which is nice. I used to upload replays in the past but recently made a video for a contest for a youtuber which actually won me a prize. So as of late I've been doing the best to step up my game a bit and to narrate the videos as opposed to just uploading pure gameplay... Which was a bit of a challenge, bit of anxiety when it comes to speaking to multiple people let alone... well everyone who might be listening on youtube, but slowly getting over that fear with each video.

Anyway, I've never been one for brevity so I'll stop here before I bore anyone else to tears. Feel free to say hi if you see me sailing around.

Return to “General Discussion”