WoWS Forum Website

Come hang out & shoot the breeze!
1AngryMarine

WoWS Forum Website

Postby 1AngryMarine » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:23 am

Other WoWS players referred me to here to post forum topics on WoWS, anyone know what the issue is with the actual forum website for Warships is? It looked the content had changed. All the posts I had made disappeared and any links to the moderator or admins were missing. At first it said I had 5 battles to play before I could post now it is stuck at 1 battle and does not seem to changing. I logged into the WoWs website from another computer and I get the same problem. 1 computer is running Windows 10 the other Windows 7. Tried to contact the WoWS support and they said to contact the forum moderator. With the missing links to that it is problematic at best.
vonKaiser

Re: WoWS Forum Website

Postby vonKaiser » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:01 pm

They recently upgraded the look and layout, perhaps you're having issues due to that? I'd try clearing out the temporary files and force refreshing by pressing Ctrl+F5 and see if that does anything?
Davidken

WoWS Forum Website

Postby Davidken » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:24 am

Very nice website.

One suggestion,

On your forums you should have it to where the members can post on the forum.

Sirbryceboy

Комплексное продвижение вашего сайта!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373
TopDawg
Community Member

Re: WoWS Forum Website

Postby TopDawg » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 am

thank you, the main probnlem we have is the number of spammer who try posting on here so all new posts have t be vetted first then you can post away unless it breaches our policies....

Return to “General Discussion”