Introduce Yourself!

Come hang out & shoot the breeze!
Gaming_Bear

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Gaming_Bear » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Guys,
My name is Gaming Bear, I have been playing WOWS since I was a Beta Tester for it, so quite a long time.
My favorite ship is the Warspite, I have 10k subscribers and I would like to help promote this forum and community as not I know about it after seeing the recent youtube community video.
I hope it goes from strength to strength.
I have WOWS accounts on both the NA and EU Servers, but have more ships on the EU cluster.
Looking forward to lots more Sailing & community stuff in the futute

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVcETu ... 7_Dcmzfczw
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:05 pm

Welcome Bear nice to see you
Daisy22

Postby Daisy22 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:08 am

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university students,and part time i work as a good freelance writer.I dedicated my life to writing and charity.Now I work as editor at essay help and i really feeling awesome to join this forum because i learn many new things and become a good friends too.
defklo
Wargaming Staff

Postby defklo » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:28 am

Hi, my name is Victor, i'm 29 years old game desigder from St.Petersburg, Russia :)

About Me
Originally from Cherepovets, Vologda region (obviously, Russia too); historian, ex-university lecturer, ex-system administrator. Military reenactor for ten years, sergeant of French linear infantry of Napoleonic era. Married, have 9 years old daughter.

Games I Play
WoWS (obviously :)), Paradox strategies, Football Manager, Fallout, and all of old good isometric RPG.

WorldOfWarships Handle
CIS cluster, nickname "Defklo"
F*ck torpedoes, full speed ahead!
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:11 am

Welcome and thxs for posting an intro nice to meet you
Daisy221

Postby Daisy221 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 am

Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer.
Migantium_Mashum

Postby Migantium_Mashum » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:06 am

Greetings my name is Lee and I am from England.

In game on EU servers I am Migantium_Mashum and on my NA account HELLBION_NOOB_SPAWN.
I am 46 years old with three sons, coming up to 20 years married.
I came into the game in late 2016 after watching my brother playing the game. Immediately hooked. I have loved online games where you play against other people, I used to love a game called Americas Army before they changed its format.
I only play World of Warships and spend many an hour honing my skills or at least trying to. Admittedly not the best when I started the game but getting better, I hope.
I currently have 3 level 19 commanders, including Mr Steven Seagal. I have currently 3 tier X ships and I am working up to get my Minotaur and Yamoto.
I love the banter in game and I am not backwards in complimenting an enemy if they give me a good match, even if they sink me.
TopDawg
Community Member

Postby TopDawg » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:51 am

welcome nice to have you aboard

Return to “General Discussion”